Being organized is not my default operating system and I can use all of the help I can get.
A few years back I picked up a set of the traditional Eagle Creek Pack-It Cubes and I found them so incredibly useful I gifted a set to every member of my family for Christmas.
The Specter cubes are the lightweight version of the traditional cubes. The fabric is partially translucent so you can see the contents inside for quick identification and the ripstop nylon is very durable and stain-resistant. The nifty grab handle makes them easy to pull out from the bottom of your pack and the clamshell opening lets you almost completely splay open the pack so you can easily find what you need!
I found the Specter packs better suited for stuffing random things since they are essentially stuff sacks with zippers. On my recent trip to Italy, I had my jackets, gloves, and hats in the large one, an assortment of energy bars and snacks in the medium sized one, and all of my chargers and electronic gadgets in the small one.
I still preferred to use the original Eagle Creek Pack-It Cubes for my clothing since it was easier to organize and roll up my shirts, dresses, and pants and stuff into the original cube. The combination of Specter cubes and the original cubes made for a seriously organized traveler!
The Specters are available in plenty of cute color options so you can mix and match a fun set or you can go for the the Specter Cube set which includes 1 quarter cube, half cube, and full cube.
- Great for organizing all of your must have travel items
- Made of super lightweight ripstop nylon
- See through fabric lets you see contents for quick identification
- Highly tear resistant and weather- and stain-resistant
- Clamshell zipper opening provides easy access
- Convenient grab handle on each
- Lots of great color options so you can mix and match
- The Specter Cube set includes: 1 Quarter Cube, 1 Half Cube and 1 Cube