I’ve worn the Keen Delancey Women’s Boots every day for the last 5 weeks through snow and ice on crutches and haven’t slipped once! I wanted a comfy, waterproof, grippy boot to help me through FAI hip surgery number two in winter and I am so happy in these I am thinking about getting them in black too.
My feet tend to roast in other boots, but the Keen Delancey are plenty breathable not to mention super comfortable especially when paired with Darn Tough knee socks. I have a fairly wide foot and these boots fit me perfectly.
Sure, they aren’t as sticky as hiking boots, but for boots that also look great they provide plenty of traction. They look great with almost any outfit and they are functional too. If you are looking for some cute boots you might as well get some that are waterproof and grippy too. I seriously can’t think of anything I don’t like about the Keen Delancey Boots after two months of near daily use.
- Soft full-grain leather upper is super comfy and KEEN.DRY membrane delivers waterproof and breathable protection keeping you cool and dry.
- Moderate arch support and metatarsal ridge provides natural underfoot support.
- Inner side zippers allow for easy on and off.
- Nonmarking rubber outsoles that offer plenty of grip on ice and snow.
- Available in brown and black.
- Looks great with skirts and jeans.