This past week was a little rough as motivation goes. My legs felt like mush bricks and an early week running face-plant made my neck and arms super sore. My heart also felt heavy with the latest immigration ban and environmental drama and I just can’t seem to find a way to deal. Perhaps a trip to Sun Valley to ski (with possible detour to Jackson Hole) to meet the family and a self-imposed news ban will help this week!
- I guess nothing will help the motivation more than signing up for a 50-miler next month, the Monument Valley 50. That is going to be a lot of sand!
- This is as close as I ever want to get to an avalanche!
- I’ve become obsessed with the Scottish Hebrides and I want to go there like soon!
- Knowing how to read a topo map makes you a badass.
- Apparently, I was into not getting lost this week. Enjoyed Radiowest’s Lost Art of Natural Navigation.
- A fantastic read about hiking the Appalachian Trail, I Was a Black Female Thru-Hiker on the Appalachian Trail.
- Love the idea of this tank being made for female ultrarunners!