The recycled polyester spandex blend is unbelievably soft and super comfy under yoga pants or running tights. The other day I ran 11 miles up and down a canyon in the rain and had no chaffing or discomfort whatsoever despite being drenched and cold! They eliminate lines under yoga pants or leggings, but give me an eek moment when I leave the house and think I forgot to put on my underoos.
I would definitely purchase more if they weren’t 22 bucks a pop for a mere few inches of fabric. Good thing they dry quickly so I think I can get away with one or two during my Dolomites trekking trips I just booked for the end of summer – so excited!
All in all the Patagonia Barely Thong Underwear are some of the best quick-drying travel underwear I’ve tested. They are comfortable, super lightweight, and tagless for no itch. Plus they are made from eco-friendly materials so they are light on the conscience. Patagonia also makes a Barely Bra which I bet would be equally comfy.
- Super soft and ultralight polyester/spandex blend dries fast
- Made from eco-friendly recycled polyester
- Seamless waistband lies flat and won’t roll
- Highly wicking crotch dries quickly
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Great for running, yoga, and globe trotting
Where to Find Them!