Simply put, these babies stay put. Not only are they perfect for the active traveler, but great for hiking, trail running, and skiing too. The Patagonia Women’s Active Hipster’s seamless waistband and single-sided leg bindings prevent the undies from riding up yet they don’t feel tight and restrictive.
If I were rich, I would replace all my underwear with these. They are environmentally friendly (made from recyclable materials and 100% recyclable), super quick-drying, and cute to boot. My first pair of Patagonia undies are at least 7 or 8 years old and they still look and perform like new.
I am trying to find something critical to say about these hipsters, but I can’t come up with a single thing. They are seriously the best women’s quick drying travel underwear out there. Other reviewers have said that it can be difficult to get a pad to stick to them, so beware if you are a pad user.
Well worth the price, I guarantee the Patagonia Active Hipsters will keep you dry and comfortable all the day long. Wear under the wrinkle-resistant Patagonia Seabrook Skirt and you’ll be set for whatever adventures life tosses you.
- Quick drying fabric bodes well for sink washes
- Breathable fabric offers superb moisture transfer
- Seamless wide waist band stays put and doesn’t ride up
- Leg openings are super soft and prevent chafing and irritation
- Available in lots of cute colors and prints
- Totally recyclable through Patagonia’s Common Threads Recycling Program
Where to Buy Patagonia Hipsters