I have a pair of Nathan arm warmers that just don’t stay put so I was happy to give some Pearl Izumi arm warmers a try when I happily won them at the Park City Trail Half Marathon this fall.
I am a rather small 5’2″ woman with fairly sinewy arms and the small size fits perfectly. The length is near perfect, they stay put, and they don’t bunch up in the wrists like other arm warms I have tried. Other small female reviewers have complained that the extra-small is still too big, but do have a wee bit o’muscle so the small works great for me.
The Pearl Izumi Thermal Arm Warmer’s design is sleek and simple and they are available in a handful of colors. I have used them on a few fall bike rides and trail runs and they keep my arms warm and seem to wick moisture away well. They also stow away easily in a pocket when you get warmed up. I also like to use them under my cycling jacket for added warmth and they seem to prevent my arms from getting the itchies, which I sometimes get during cold weather activity.
- Great for trail running, mountain biking, and road cycling
- Perfect gift idea for trail runners
- Some arm warmers and sun sleeves provide Sun Sleeves provide reflective elements to boost your visibility
- Polyester, nylon and elastane blend keeps you toasty but not does not restrict movement
- Make a great stocking stuffer or gift idea for the trail runner or cyclist
- Sizes run similarly to cycling jersey size, but try measure your arms to get the best fit!